The API takes care of the following concerns:
- Generating an OAuth token for a user and storing the token for future use in a cookie on your Customer's browser.
- Providing a simple functional interface to call the Shipium service for a Delivery Estimate.
- Formatting the resulting Delivery Estimate for easy use by the implementor.
- Maintaining a list of Delivery Estimate IDs on the customer's browser in local storage.
- Providing a simple functional interface to call the Shipium service to register Delivery Estimates after a customer has completed checking out.
Roll your own
Updated over 1 year ago